It is inexplicably the first of February – how did we get here so fast? It doesn’t seem possible, but here we are. Anyway, it is time to recap my January 2022 goals and look at what I want to accomplish for this month. I am actually really pleasantly surprised by what I was able to accomplish last month – not all of my goals, but lots of solid progress.
- At least one: Adventure Date, Create Date, and Family Game Night – Yes! We did all of this!
- Write a 1:1 Phonics class on Outschool – Yup, in fact, I also made this 1:1 Confident Speakers class and this Scavenger Hunt Show-and-Tell class.
- Add 10 new products to my Teachers Pay Teachers Store – Another yes! In fact, I added 15! which brings me up to 25 products.
- Create 6 blog posts, Instagram posts, Facebook posts, and Pinterest pins – I did 5 blog posts, but I also did 24 Instagram posts, 27 Facebook posts, and 17 Pinterest pins. I’m going to count this as accomplished.
- Make dinner 4 times a week – I did this 3/4 weeks – we had a pretty major family emergency when my daughter totaled her car this month (she is doing okay, no worries), so I am also pleased with this.
- Go on 4 hikes – Only made it out 3 times, but with the family emergency, it just wasn’t a priority.
- Walk at least 3 times a week – I logged 15 walks, so I am going to count this as done.
- Log food and workouts on My Fitness Pal – I logged everyday starting January 3rd and I am down 4.8 pounds so far.
- Record videos for Crafty Phonics – Letter R Club flex class – I did this and I feel very proud of them – just waiting on some learners for that class now.
- Use my planner as a journal every morning and evening – I love my Rocketbook Panda Planner and I did use it everyday!
It feels really good to have done so well in so many areas. I am really looking forward to seeing how this month goes since it will be pretty busy. I hope that I have now put systems in place to keep things going in the right direction even when I have more going on. For this month, I have a lot of the same goals, but some variations.
- At least one: Adventure Date, Create Date, and Family Game Night.
- Use SEO to edit current Outschool classes to increase enrollment.
- Add 10 new products to my Teachers Pay Teachers Store.
- Create 6 blog posts, Instagram posts, Facebook posts, and Pinterest pins.
- Make dinner 4 times a week.
- Go on 4 hikes.
- Walk 3 times a week and lift weights 2 times a week.
- Log food and workouts on My Fitness Pal.
- Work on photography and previews for my TpT products.
- Write 2 new Outschool classes including one escape room type class.
I am feeling really excited to start working on some new things this month. I have a lot to learn about SEO, product photography, and escape rooms, but I am really looking forward to learning new things. If you would like to be kept in the loop about my new products and classes, please sign up for my email list here:
Do you have goals for February 2022? Share them in the comments so we can cheer each other on! We can do this!