I am usually a big fan of February – it is my birthday month and all – but this year it has been troublesome in many ways, so I am not sad to see it go. I am all about moving on to March this year – bring it on! Before I can really go forward, though, I need to look back an assess how I really did in February. So, here is my recap of my February goals:
- At least one: Adventure Date, Create Date, and Family Game Night – this is one of the few that I did, in fact, accomplish. And we had a great time!
- Use SEO to edit current Outschool classes to increase enrollment – I started this and have edited my flex classes. I have gotten one enrollment since doing it. I clearly need to do some more with my other classes, so I am going to extend this one to March.
- Add 10 new products to my Teachers Pay Teachers Store – because I was so on it last month, I did hit 30 products this month, so this is a yes if you look at where I wanted my shop to be.
- Create 6 blog posts, Instagram posts, Facebook posts, and Pinterest pins – I had 4 blog posts, but then I had 9 Instagram posts, 11 Facebook posts, and 50 Pinterest pins. So I’m going to say yes for this one. As you can see above, I also started a calendar for my posts, although I completely ignored it for the most part after putting it together.
- Make dinner 4 times a week – I am going to be completely honest. Last month was rough. If I had to guess, I would say I made dinner 2 times a week on average. This is a no.
- Go on 4 hikes – The weather really didn’t cooperate – between rain and ice we lost this month for hiking.
- Walk 3 times a week and lift weights 2 times a week – I think I did at least 1 walk each week. Not great progress here.
- Log food and workouts on My Fitness Pal – I was on a really great roll for logging and then we hit the second week of this month and things got rough. I am starting again today.
- Work on photography and previews for my TpT products – I did not get to organize a space for this project, so it is moving to March.
- Write 2 new Outschool classes including one escape room type class – I did not write any new classes, but I did write an escape room for my Vocabulary and R Sound Awareness Classes. So I am going with 50% on this one.
I am actually pleasantly surprised as I look through this list. February felt out of my control for a lot of reasons, but I still managed to accomplish some good stuff. March is going to involve the first few college visits for my Charlotte – I am in denial that we are at this stage, but she will be 17 this month! There are definitely quite a few things I am looking forward to – and some things I am not. Both of my grandmothers had colon cancer, so I get my first colonoscopy this year. Over Spring Break – yay what fun! But, I firmly believe that preventative testing is super important, so I am doing my part. Other goals for March include:
- At least one: Adventure Date, Create Date, and Family Game Night.
- Use SEO to edit current Outschool classes to increase enrollment.
- Add 10 new products to my Teachers Pay Teachers Store.
- Create 6 blog posts, 25 Instagram posts, 25 Facebook posts, and 30 Pinterest pins.
- Make dinner 4 times a week.
- Go on 6 hikes.
- Walk 3 times a week and lift weights 2 times a week.
- Log food and workouts on My Fitness Pal.
- Work on photography and previews for my TpT products.
- Write 4 new Outschool language classes including one escape room type class.
I am sure that you have noticed that this list is eerily similar to last month’s list – there are a few little tweaks. Some of that is just consistent goals, some of that is things I didn’t do last month, some of that is stubbornly wanting to get it caught up this month. LOL.
How did you do on your February goals? What goals do you have for March? Let me know in the comments so we can cheer each other on. 🙂