April is here! I apologize that I am operating on a bit of a delay this month. My parents celebrated their 50th anniversary April 1st, so we had traveling and celebrating to do. On the way home from their house on Sunday, I became very ill. So, I am just now able to get back to “normal,” whatever that may be.
March was an exciting month in our family – our youngest turned 17 and we went on her first 4 college visits. It’s an exciting and anxious time, but we are trying to help our kiddo to focus on the opportunities and not the expectations. I think that sometimes we can all use a reminder to do that… Which brings me to my March Goals reflection.
- At least one: Adventure Date, Create Date, and Family Game Night – We did this and once again had a great time. I need to schedule the next few months this week.
- Use SEO to edit current Outschool classes to increase enrollment – I did update all of my flex classes with this, and I have 3 enrollments that have happened since, so I am happy. Need to keep going with other classes.
- Add 10 new products to my Teachers Pay Teachers Store – Done – I actually added 12.
- Create 6 blog posts, 25 Instagram posts, 25 Facebook posts, and 30 Pinterest pins – This is a mixed bag. I did 4 blog posts, 19 Instagram posts, 18 Facebook posts, and 1 Pinterest pin. Overall, there was progress here, but goals were not met.
- Make dinner 4 times a week – I did not do this. I averaged 2 times a week all month.
- Go on 6 hikes – I went on 4 hikes. I am not caught up to where I should be, but I didn’t get further behind, so this was a win.
- Walk 3 times a week and lift weights 2 times a week – I ended up with a sinus infection for the first half of the month, so this did not happen. I am hopeful that the rest of April will be better for fitness goals.
- Log food and workouts on My Fitness Pal – This fell by the wayside as well. I am getting back to logging this morning now that I can handle actually eating.
- Work on photography and previews for my TpT products – This needs to move to April – I did not work on it.
- Write 4 new Outschool language classes including one escape room type class – I wrote and taught one new language class this month, Miss Autumn’s Language Adventures – Follow Directions With Modeling Dough, and I did brainstorm 3 other language classes, but I did not end up writing them this month.
I am going to give myself about 3.5 out of 10 this month. It is okay, you are always supposed to set goals that are a little scary and a little bigger than you think you can hit. I made progress on a lot of them, so I am going to just keep working on being a better version of myself. To that end, my goals for this month are as follows:
- At least one: Adventure Date, Create Date, and Family Game Night.
- Use SEO to edit current Outschool classes and update listings for summer.
- Add 10 new products to my TpT store – this should bring me to 50!
- Create 6 blog posts, 25 Instagram posts, 25 Facebook posts, and 30 Pinterest pins.
- Update TpT Play-Doh products to Modeling Dough products and work on Previews.
- Write 3 new Outschool classes including one escape room type class and finish summer schedule.
- Make dinner 3 times a week.
- Walk 3 times a week.
- Go on 6 hikes.
- Log food and workouts in My Fitness Pal.
There are a lot of repeats this month – the things I am working on are important, so I need to move them forward if I don’t get them accomplished. I am hopeful I will get to try some new goals next month. What goals do you have for this month? Let me know in the comments so we can hold each other accountable! 🙂